I have already watched the two-hour last episode of House. Eight (8) seasons in eight (8) years and it’s really sad that a great show like this has come to its end. My boyfriend introduced the existence of the show to me. After watching the first episode, I really got hooked to it. I got familiar with medical terms, treatments and symptoms watching the show. Here are the things that I love about House:
- The character of House – being the sarcastic, egoistic and selfish physician. It was quoted that House is the modern Sherlock Holmes. I find him very irritating but he’s still House, the magnificent diagnostician.
- Franks, bets and drug addiction of House
- House and Cuddy‘s complicated relationship
- Friendship of House and Wilson – me and my boyfriend called it “gayish”
- Imprisonment of House
- Pretty, handsome and witty physicians – Cameron, Thirteen, Adams, Chase and Foreman
- Comic characters of Park, Taub and Kutner
- Amber and Kautner’s death
- Discovery of Wilson’s cancer
- Puzzles behind the stories
I did enjoyed the last episode where House was trapped in a building with fire and he was able to talk to Kutner, Amber, Cameron and his ex-wife while hallucinating. Everyone assumed that he was dead after that incident. It was really a sad moment for everyone giving their messages during his eulogy not until Wilson speaks, getting mad and letting everyone knows how bad House is but he suddenly stopped after receiving SMS from House telling him to shut up. He found out that House is not dead. House decided not to let others know that he’s alive and spent his time with Wilson. Watching the whole finale episode, I was also able to see the people behind the production, their efforts, location and happiness of doing the show for eight years. House is one of the best TV shows that I’ve watched and it’s really worth watching. Thumbs up, goodbye House!!!